At Thompson Civil, we believe in quality engineering work - from design and development to final design and construction. By applying our team's experience and utilizing the latest technologies, we create and produce the best and most cost-effective engineering projects.
Thompson Civil was founded in 2003 by Lorenzo Thompson. The St.Louis-based engineering firm focuses on transportation engineering, site design, drainage design, and construction management. Thompson Civil has been responsible for many of the roadway improvements for municipalities and has led design and construction management for more than 100 million dollars of roadway construction and site design projects. The firm works on projects throughout the states of Missouri and Illinois.
We were honored to be recognized as the 2018 Illinois Department of Transportation's DBE Engineering Firm of the Year and won the Green Building Award for a project completed in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
Meet the Team
Thompson Civil's team is well respected in the industry and has gained recognition for producing quality work for numerous clients and projects. Get to know some of our team and how our experience creates great work.
Lorenzo Thompson, PE
Founder & Principal
Lorenzo is the founder and Principal of Thompson Civil. With more than 20 years of civil engineering and engineering management experience, Lorenzo leads the team on every project with precision.
Vincent Mwumvaneza, PE
Vincent has 6 years of experience in transportation engineering including, pavement design, pavement management implementation; and overall project management. He has extensive experience using federal, state and local standards to perform flexible and rigid pavement design for new construction and rehabilitation of the existing pavements.
Victor Alao, PE
Victor has more than 30 years of experience on transportation and environmental projects. He is highly-skilled in leading cross-functional teams, working on several engineering designs and management projects.
Engineering Technician II
Warren has more than 15 years of experience in engineering, including civil, structural, mechanical, utility coordination and electrical design. He has an excellent track record of providing and delivering detail and accuracy.
Engineering Technician I
Banjo has more than 15 years of experience in the transportation, traffic, and engineering industry. He has worked for both the government sector and consulting engineering companies.
- IDOT DBE-Certified: The Illinois Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program provides small businesses with additional contracting opportunities on such projects as highways, roads, streets, and construction inspections.
- MoDOT: The Missouri Department of Transportation is a state government organization in charge of maintaining public roads across the state of Missouri.
- MSD: Prequalified in "Sewers" for the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District.
- MBE: St. Clair County, IL certification as a Minority Business Enterprise
- MoDOT: The Missouri Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program provides small businesses with additional contracting opportunities on such projects as highways, roads, streets, and construction inspections.
- MBE: City of St. Louis Missouri certification as a Minority Business Enterprise
- MoDOT: 2018 Entrepreneur Training Program Graduate
Thompson Civil LLC is excited to learn more about your next project and how we can partner to make it a success. Contact us today to schedule a meeting.